- UK Visit Visa (Standard Visitor and short-term study)
- UK Work Visa (Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 5)
- UK Student Visa (Tier 4)
- UK Family Visa (Spouse, Children, Parents)
- UK Residence Permit (ILR and BRP)
1. MexicoMexico is a land of ethnic, cultural, and geographical diversity. From hiking up its rugged landscape to basking in the green tropical surroundings, the country has it all.
2. Costa RicaCosta Rica is a tourist-friendly destination known for its rich biodiversity, amazing beaches, and volcanoes.
3. PanamaPanama in Central America allows its visitors to explore its blend of stunning oceanic setting, mountains, rainforests, old towns, and adventure activities.
4. AnguillaThe laid-back atmosphere of Anguilla makes you unwind and enjoy some leisure time. Anguilla is also known for its unique cocktails.
5. Antigua and BarbudaAttractions like water sports activities, scenic beaches, delectable local cuisine comprising seafood, and carnivals, make Antigua and Barbuda a tourist hub.
6. ArubaAruba, an island in the Caribbean with crystal clear water, gorgeous beaches, striking art galleries, splendid food, and adventure sports, will make you come back for more.
7. BahamasThe Bahamas offers over seven hundred islands to explore. It is considered one of the most popular destinations in the Caribbean. This paradise, located fifty miles off the east coast of Florida, is a haven for beach lovers.
8. BermudaPristine pink sand beaches and adventure activities are what Bermuda is all about. The locals are very warm and cordial.
9. British Virgin IslandsThe British Virgin Islands is a very enchanting place to be. This archipelago features rolling green hills, sparkling beaches, verdant mountains, and popular shipwrecks.
10. Cayman IslandsThe Cayman Islands provides visitors with unforgettable memories. The Cayman Islands is also known for water sports like sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and kite surfing.
Know About: UK Visa Photo Size Requirements
11. CubaCuba is famous for classic cigars, vintage cars, and entertainment. It is a destination to enjoy the serenity of beaches and crazy nightlife.
12. Dominican RepublicThe Dominican Republic is one of the Caribbean’s most popular travel destinations. This is the spot to go if you want the ideal tropical vacation.
13. JamaicaJamaica, a nation in the Caribbean Island, has a lush topography of rainforests, mountains, and reef-lined beaches.
14. Sint MaartenSint Maarten features beaches, lagoons, and salt pans. The colorful colonial buildings, cobblestone streets, and shopping attract tourists to this place.
15. Turks and CaicosThe Turks and Caicos Islands is an archipelago country, located south of the Bahamas. It has spectacular beaches, luxurious resorts, a pristine marine environment, warm and hospitable locals, and delectable food.
You May Also Like: UK Visa Requirements and Process
16. PeruPeru, in South America, is known for its lush, mystical Amazon rainforests and Machu Picchu. This country offers the breathtaking beauty of the surrounding nature and trekking opportunities for an adrenaline-rush.
17. AlbaniaAlbania, located in the Mediterranean, is the place where you may enjoy nature at its finest. There are attractions that will take you back in time.
18. RomaniaRomania is famous for its Sebastian Stan, salt mines, wine, medieval fortresses, fortified churches, medieval towns, Dacia cars, the Black Sea, and sunflower fields.
19. GeorgiaGeorgia is known for its mountain villages, magnificent caves, ancient museums, and beautiful churches. It is also the birthplace of wine. The Georgians are congenial people and treat guests warmly.
20. GibraltarGibraltar offers a cultural blend of Spain and Morocco. It is the only European county where you can be around macaques.
Check Out: UK Transit Visa
21. IrelandThe Islands of Ireland are famous for their ancient rocks. Apart from this, Ireland is most popular for its the natural beauty of lakes, beaches, mountains, and limestone desert.
22. MontenegroA paradise for natural and manmade wonders, Montenegro is a beautiful destination to visit. It has plentiful of mountains, canyons, beautiful monasteries, and lakes.
23. North MacedoniaMacedonia is known for its rich heritage, great wine, and hospitable crowd. The greenery around helps you unwind amidst the serenity of the surrounding.
24. SerbiaSerbia is a land of conflict and peace. It has some of the best and most serene monasteries. With that being said, it has the wildest nightlife. Serbia is a meat lover’s paradise because they serve some delectable meats.
25. TurkeyTurkey serves as a repository for the impacts of both the Christian West and the Islamic Middle East. Turkey is an example of a contemporary, westernized culture that coexists with a secret, exotic, and esoteric side.
26. OmanOman, located on the southeastern coast of the Arabian Peninsula, has beautiful beaches. The history and intricate designs of forts, unique wildlife, lush green mountains, and endless deserts will leave you in awe.
27. QatarThis Gulf state has progressed from one of the world’s poorest to the richest. Qatar, which relies primarily on oil and natural gas, is expanding at breakneck speed.
28. Saudi ArabiaSaudi Arabia is home to the world’s largest sand desert, the Rub Al Khali or the Empty Quarter.
29. United Arab Emirates (UAE)The UAE is famous for its Palm Islands, marvelous architecture, skyscrapers, and luxurious shopping.
Check Out: UK ETA Visa
30. AfricaClimb Kilimanjaro or embark on a wildlife safari on your trip to Africa. Be intrigued by or the Fish River Canyon.
31. EgyptThe pyramids and Great Sphinx at Giza, tombs, temples, deserts, and Nile River attract tourists to Egypt from all around the globe.
32. MoroccoVisit the bustling cities of Marrakech, Meknes, and Casablanca in Morocco to see the Medina, relax on sandy beaches, trek The Atlas, or glance at the sunset in The Sahara Desert.
33. PhilippinesThe Philippines, a nation in Southeast Asia, is studded with innumerable islands. It is home to many churches, coral reefs, and fantastic beaches. It also offers adventure, entertainment, wildlife and nightlife for tourists.
34. SingaporeSingapore, a melting pot of history, culture, culinary delights, incredible shopping malls, and a plethora of entertainment options, is visited by millions of tourists every year.
35. South KoreaSouth Korea is renowned for its fishing villages, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees, century-old Buddhist temples, tropical islands, and pop culture and cinema.
36. TaiwanShop or eat at the famous night markets of Taiwan, or relax in the natural hot springs. Each country permits people with different types of UK visas. Some countries require your UK visa to be a single-entry or multiple-entry. Your UK visa must have been used at least once for travel to the UK before you visit these destinations with your valid visa. Visa rules for countries and their requirements constantly change. It is better to refer to the official website before planning a trip to the country you want to visit by using the UK visa.
Read more: Online UK Tourist Visa Application