applying for a UK tourist visa from Dubai.
Where to Apply for UK Tourist Visa?
With the UK visa, you would get to visit England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. To apply for UK tourist visa from Dubai, you can contact us at www.ukvisa.ae. We would take care of all matters related to UK visa application in the UAE. Once you submit all the necessary documents at this visa center, your application is forwarded to UK Visas and Immigration, where it is processed. If you find the UK visa application process too complicated, you can apply for your visa through a reliable visa agency or company.
How to Apply for UK Tourist Visa?
If you are planning to visit the United Kingdom, it is best to apply for your visa at least 3 months before you travel. Here are the steps you need to follow while applying for a UK visa:
- Download the UK visa application form from the official website
- Book an appointment to submit your visa application
- Pay your visa fee and take a print out of the receipt
- Arrive on time at the center on the date of appointment
- Carry all the required supporting documents
- Provide your biometrics information, which include a digital scan of your fingerprints and a photograph
- Attend personal interview, if necessary
Documents Required to Apply for Tourist Visa
While applying for a UK visa, you need to submit a set of documents. Remember that these documents are extremely important to get your UK visa. Here is the list of documents that you need to submit:
- Electronic or hard copy of visa appointment confirmation
- Valid passport (minimum 6 months) with at least 2 blank pages for visa stamp
- UAE resident visa (minimum 180 days’ validity)
- Receipt of visa fee
- 1 recent colored photograph, with white background
- Completed and signed visa application form (correctly and completely filled)
- Bank statements of last 6 months
- Original NOC letter from employer stating designation, joining date, salary, purpose of travel, etc.)
- Self-introduction letter along with the copy of valid trade license (for self-employer or business owners)
- Copy of flight tickets and hotel accommodation
- Letter of invitation from friend or family residing in the UK
- Letter of invitation from host company, in case of UK business visa
Important Information about UK Tourist Visa
- It would take around 3 weeks to get your UK visa approval
- If your visa application gets rejected, you would not get refund of the visa fee
- The UK tourist visa gives you the chance to stay in the UK for 6 months. Even if you apply for a long term visa (2,5, or 10 years), you can stay in the country for 6 months only.
- Everyone applying for a UK visa needs to visit the visa center. This includes children too, even those under the age of 5 years.
Applying for a UK visa may seem to be a difficult task. If you feel overwhelmed by all the processes and steps that you need to follow, it is best to look for a reputed UK visa agency. The visa experts would guide at every step and ensure that you get your UK visa without any issues.